Reply To: Vat registration

Forum Categories GENERAL VAT DISCUSSIONS Vat registration Reply To: Vat registration

Trevor S

Hi. UK VAT is due on goods or services supplied in the UK. So if the turnover of the company exceeds the registration threshold, you will be required to register for VAT in the UK and complete UK VAT returns – regardless of where you actually live.

Do you already have any employees? If not, remember that you’ll also need to start a payroll and do the income tax / national insurance calculations and deductions.

Probably worth getting an accountant or bookkeeper, if you haven’t already got one…