Reply To: Reclaiming VAT for international (non-EU) sales


1. If you register for VAT, you will be able to reclaim input VAT on goods and services supplied to you, provided VAT was charged i.e. you have a valid VAT invoice.

2. If you trade under VAT registration limit, you can apply to HMRC to cancel your registration. HMRC would not de-register on their own accord.