1. All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold VATforum.co.uk liable for any damages.
2. If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
3. The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
4. Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions or advertising is not permitted.
5. There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
6. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
7. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
8. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
9. Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
10. This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
11. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
12. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
13. Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts. You also may not solicit sales through the use of promotion or coupon codes. If you would like to advertise on our site, contact ADMIN.